Wella Professionals again has shared with us the insider tips on how to achieve some of the hottest hairstyles seen at this years 56th Grammy Awards. Wella Professionals provided tips will help you recreate the look of Madonna’s loose waves that she rocked on the red carpet at the Grammys. See how you can steal the iconic Material Girls style at home!
Hairstyle and tips by Celebrity Stylist Ambassador Andy Lecompte Wella Professionals
1. First wash and condition hair with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Then gently towel dry hair, and use a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflects applied to prep hair for a smooth look
3. Blow-dry hair while twisting away from the face to create natural movement and wave. Once dry, twist hair into two buns behind the ears to set the waves.
4. After 10-15 minutes, release the hair and in a one-once barrel curling iron go through the hair’s natural windings, creating gorgeous, voluminous waves.
5. Use a dab more of Wella Professionals Oil Reflects to create reflection and shine.
6. The look was finished by running a T3 Volumized Dome-Plated Flat iron through the ends of the hair to give a looser look, and spraying Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for flexible hold.