This week I share a recipe with you that always is a home run wherever I take them. These delicious two-bite cookies are always a hit and the batch never lasts more then 2 days before all are eaten. Cupcakes and stuff usually go fairly fast, but the hype on these cookies was shocking, until you have one yourself that is. A simple recipe to whip up at anytime that taste so amazing you can never ever go wrong with these. Bake them for your family gathering, or just to have around the house you seriously can never get sick of these scrumptious bites of joy. The Reese cups are what really draw people towards this recipe, but you can also make these cookies without using peanuts in any way. All you have to do is use a basic sugar cookie recipe and Rolo chocolate, maybe we’ll give you the recipe for those cookies one day. But for now please keep in mind that this recipe has peanuts in it and if bringing them to share with others you should be sure to mention this!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Makes approx. 40
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan.