As we prepare ourselves for some traveling adventures, we look for items for the most ideal travel kits. Moroccanoil has everything you could possibly need with the new limited-edition travel kits. Moroccanoil’s new, exclusive Travel Kits are completely customizable of all your hair necessities.
Enjoy a choice of any four Moroccanoil travel-sized products to keep your hair beautiful, healthy and of course protected while your on the go. All your favourite luxury amenities can be taken wherever your travels take you whether your off to a private tropical island, or a snow covered mountain side. Each product is CATSA-approved sizes and will get you on your way in no time without the extra weight. You seriously can’t go wrong with picking up one, or maybe even two, of these travel kits because all of Moroccanoil’s high-performance products are formulated with a proprietary blend of the highest quality ingredients, including antioxidant-rich argan oil, to dramatically transform hair, leaving it smooth, hydrated and healthy. Moroccanoil Travel Kits come complete with a cute complementary crocodile-embossed travel bag to get your products from point A to point B in style.
You get to choose any four Moroccanoil products for a personally curated travel kit. The products include:
Moroccanoil Treatment (and Treatment Light)
Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream
Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask
Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo
Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo
Moisture Repair Conditioner
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray (Medium and Strong hold)
Moroccanoil Frizz Control
Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine
Check out these great travel tips from Moroccanoil’s Global Creative Director, Antonio Corral Calero
1. When you’re traveling, keep your beauty routine as simple as possible. If you bring one hair product, I recommend the Moroccanoil Treatment – it’s the essential foundation for any style. Give your wash-and-go or heat-styled hair an extra soft, shiny and smooth texture with the argan oil-enriched treatment.
2. Between the climate changes and dry, pressurized cabin on the airplane, hair could use a major dose of hydration while you travel. Bring the Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask with you for a quick, revitalizing boost to keep hair healthy.
3. Travel day doesn’t have to mean sweatpants and sloppy hair! You can do a chic messy bun or fishtail braid to keep hair off your face while you’re on-the-go and then give it a quick retouch once you’ve arrived.
4. If your trip is non-stop and you need a quick day-to-night style swap, you can’t go wrong with a beach wave. Put wet hair in a low bun during the day and let it down at night – you’ll have tousled, beach waves in seconds. Finish with spritz of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine for a touch of glam.
5. If your itinerary leaves you with little-to-no time for blowouts and your hair is a frizzy mess, apply Moroccanoil Treatment to dry hair from mid-shaft to ends. It’ll give hair a little pick-me-up and make it more manageable for creating any style.
6. Pack your CATSA-approved beauty essentials in your carry on! If the unexpected happens – you lost your luggage, something breaks, etc. – you’ll at least have your key products to still look like a million bucks until your luggage is found.
7. Drink lots of water before and during your flight! It’s the easiest way to keep your hair and skin looking healthy and glowing. Plus, you’ll avoid uncomfortable water retention and bloating (almost inevitable on a long flight!).
8. Explore. Get Lost. Take in all of the new surroundings and get inspiration from all you see. You’ll be amazed at the beauty in the unexpected adventure and come home with countless beauty ideas!
Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and now online. For more information, visit us at Moroccanoil.com.